SPECIAL, ONE-TIME, TAX-FREE, NON-REPORTABLE PAYMENT
We are providing a one-time, tax-free, non-reportable payment of up to $600 to help Canadians with dis/abilities who are recipients of any of the following programs or benefits.
- Holders of a valid Canada Revenue Agency Disability Tax Credit (DTC) certificate.
- Beneficiaries as of July 1st, 2020 of:
- Canada Pension Plan Disability
- Québec Pension Plan Disability Pension
- Disability supports provided by Veterans Affairs Canada
If you are eligible but never applied for the DTC, or your certificate expired in 2019, you must do so by December 31st, 2020 to determine your eligibility for the spring of 2021 one-time payment.
You can visit the COVID-19 benefits finder for more information on the Disability one-time payment or other benefits that you may qualify for.
To confirm your eligibility or to ensure we have up to date address and banking information:
Canada Pension Plan Disability
Disability Tax Credit
Quebec Pension Plan Disability Pension
Veterans Affairs Canada
Online through My VAC Account secure messaging