Get my help with Federal Government Services

As Member of Parliament, one of the most important parts of my job is to assist the individuals and groups that I represent interact with our federal government.

We are here to help guide you through the process of dealing with the many different federal departments, programs, and services. We can provide information and assistance relating to any of the following areas:

  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
  • Canada Student Loans (CSL)
  • Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
  • Citizenship and Immigration
  • Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)
  • Federal Crown Corporations
  • Federal funding for organizations
  • Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
  • Old Age Security (OAS)
  • Passport Canada
  • Petitions to Parliament
  • Veterans Affairs

If you are seeking information or require assistance with any of the above Federal programs and services, please reach out to my team by e-mail at or by calling 905-953-7515